Friday, May 20, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew

I love ABDC... I've watched multiple seasons and truly love it! This year I have wished the teenie boppers would be kicked off, but that isn't what is blog is about... It's about the Christians that were kicked off tonight! They are unbelievable!

As I sit watching America's Best Dance Crew I am in awe of the crew Street Kingdom. They were given a song that they felt had questionable content. Instead of saying NO we aren't going to dance to this they danced, but made it known they normally choose not too... Talk about being in the world but not of the world! AWESOME! I have admired them from day one... they have NEVER shied away from sharing their faith on MTV! To me as a Youth Pastor I see this crew and think how much we should be like them! Tight Eyez created the form of dance "Crump." Then started to use it to worship his God and that is amazing! It is recognize throughout the dance community. It was shown from day one on ABDC as how they worshipped!

God was truly in that crew and it was fantastic to see them being able to talk about their faith on a popular MTV show!

So, what can you do for your God?!

No comments: