Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BE A TRADER


After watching the video I want you to think about becoming a TRADER!!

Sometimes I think we forget how powerful the word of God really is... This week I've been struggling on what to speak on... I know that God has given us the book of Romans to study for the month. How was I suppose to start this series? What Scripture should I start on? What should I say? Do you see a trend? I - I - I..... Not what does God want? Well... welcome to my problem... thinking about me and not about God! God never gave me the words to say tonight... until I stood up to speak. I prayed all day and worried all day about what God wanted me to say tonight.... God wanted me to be that dependent on HIM tonight! How did this change the message? HE SPOKE THROUGH ME.... THROUGH HIS WORD... That's right tonights lesson was almost all scripture... reading out loud Romans 1-2. God spoke tonight through HIS Word! It was AWESOME!!!!!! Hearts were softened and lives were changed!!!

Click Here to read Romans 1 and 2, to get your face rocked off!!!

Romans 1:16 in the message says, "It’s news I’m most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God’s powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else!
The NIV says, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile."
So, This month I want to encourage you to read the book of Romans and become a TRADER!! Trading this world for a world driven by the Gospel!

No comments: