Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What about the boys?

http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1227/BoysVsGirls_2803227.jpg
As a youth minister I have noticed the amount of books written to teenage and tween girls about boys. Have you ever noticed the amount of books written to boys about those things? It got me thinking what would I want my future son and my male students to know about girls. Here is what I came up with:
  • What Girlie Toys have Taught Girls
  • Movies and Books - Disney and Twilight
  • Guy/Girl roles
  • How Do You Know A Girl Likes You?
  • Step Up and Ask Her!
  • Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys?
  • Friend Zone
  • Types of Girls
Throughout the next couple of weeks I want to explore these from the perspective of a girl, but meant for boys. I think they would be helpful for guys to really understand what is going through a girl's head and the reason they act the way they do.

To get started just google "girl stuff" and get ready for the up coming blogs! 

No comments: