Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snow Day!

Sometimes I think about all of our plans. We have tons of plans of what we are going to do and what we want to accomplish! Yesterday was a day full of my plans! Well, it SNOWED (very little) and snow means everything is canceled!
Everything I had planed was canceled! I took a step back and took a breath. My day was going to be completely different and wonderful! I had forgotten how much I love snow days! I went into work and saw the preschool children as well as got all of our circus and winter jam forms ready.!

What do we normally do when everything has changed? I was very excited that a little snow showed up! Everything was up in the air yesterday! I was able to just sit back, drink my coffee and watch the deer! God granted me a day to sit and reflect on Him. Even when it is not winter sometimes I believe we need a Snow Day. A day to sit and reflect on God and his goodness and his love! So, what do you do when you get a Snow Day? Do you ever get a day to sit and reflect?

Oh and I made an awesome meal: Venison Roast, Grandma Betty's Mashed Potatoes, Peas, and Creamed Corn! My husband was very thankful for Venison instead of concession stand burgers!

No comments: